Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Deja Vu 5-20-09

This is not from any religion. It is just my direct experience with it. Most of the time as a life long precognitive psychic, the experiences I get that tell me the potential future can come from dreams, visions, or looking into the future because I'm interested in what is coming or want to be safe when I drive, fly, or use any of the quick methods of transportation available on earth. I tend to be a little less cautious if I'm just walking some place but then again there are mountain lions sometimes I have run across where I live in the pine forests so even there one must be careful.

No. Deja Vu because it hits so suddenly even freaks me out sometimes, simply because it the emotional impact of remembering a dream when it happens in actuality one is never prepared for. I had such an experience recently. For me, one of the things about deja vu for me at least is the mind can play a trick on you with this type of thing and then you are left holding the bag sometimes, so deja vu isn't one of the things I tend to rely on. Whereas if I get a really strong feeling that something is going to happen, then I know I have at least a 80 to 100% chance of something happening unless I alter it to save my life or someone else's. I have always believed that this is a genetically passed down survival trait that helped tribes survive way before civilization even was thought of. So I have used it to keep myself and my family and my friends and even beyond that alive and safe most all of my life. Although sometimes, God comes in and makes it known to me that it's just some people's time to come home and that I shouldn't interfere. It is very important to listen to God when one is told this I have found. There just aren't any exceptions to this.

One of the most amazing Deja Vu experiences of my life was a dream I had when I was about 5 years old. In this dream there were a bunch of young people praying that had beards and long hair. I remember being 5 in 1953 and thinking, "No one has had beards and long hair like this since the late 1800s. What is this all about?"

However, this dream came true for me in 1971 or 2 in San Diego near Balboa Park. I had started attending a college experimental college course called "Universal Awareness". There were initially about 250 kids in the class that were mostly students from San Diego State University. Eventually about 20 of us decided to meet after the course ended at someone's house near Balboa Park and continue our studies there. We were exploring seeing aura's, prayer, yoga, and astral projection and stuff like this. Only it wasn't theoretical, we were actually doing it. Most people I had talked to about this kind of stuff were only theoretical so I was kind of amazed to be with a group who were actually joining together to actually make all this happen. It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. The first time I ever could read an aura was there and the first conscious experience of soul traveling was also associated with this group of college students. We also became good friends for the 6 months or 1 year that we met together every Friday night to practice becoming more evolved spiritually as people both individually and collectively. This was my most pivotal deja vu experience in my life that I dreamed at age 5 in 1953 but didn't happen until 1971 when I was about 23 in San Diego, California.

So, that brings me to today. A very old friend who once saved my life when I was 21 who is probably the most accurate spiritual psychic I have ever met(though others are very close in clarity to her) is now in her 80s. She like me, is very sensitive to earthquakes(we both get irritated when one is coming and sometimes nauseus). We are very connected to earth and all life that lives here. So when the 4.9 earthquake went off a few days ago and then when another earthquake at 4.1 hit yesterday, she kept saying she didn't think this was over. She also said that all her psychic friends, including me that she calls "her circle of lights" are telling her the same thing, that something very ominous is coming. That doesn't mean to me that it is an earthquake but it means something is definitely going on.

Now for me, at this point it is hard for me to separate the people of the world who feel they are falling through space with no ground or that the rug has been pulled out from under them from the distress I feel from all the plants and animals and creatures all over earth. I experience this distress sort of like two notes of the same musical cord. It is sort of like a moaning kind of feeling of all life on earth being in distress. However, on top of all this there is something that feels to me a little like what it feels to be punched in the stomach and that is what I can't seem to put my finger on in defining this. It isn't the feeling of being hit in the stomach. It is the feeling of what it feels like to have been hit in the stomach and be healing up from that the next 4 days. That's what I can't seem to define right. So I'm thinking it could be anything from too much cell phone communications going through everyone's body or coming earthquakes or just the earth being pissed off with too many people alive on it. But I still try to figure out exactly what I'm experiencing because it is definitely different than anything I've experienced before.

So, all this is leading up to my latest Deja Vu. But let me give you a caveat. I don't fully trust deja vu's because of the mind trick factor. So I'm discounting this to about 50-50 whether this actually might happen at all.

I was walking into my bedroom and talking to my wife and it triggered a deja vu memory and I said, "I'm having a deja vu." Now, my wife is used to me sensing things before they happen so she has gotten used to it over the last 15 years. However, I didn't want to tell her how this one ended. I finally told her and my son how this deja vu ended with the ceiling of our house coming down on top of me and the walls blown out. The only explanation for me that made any sense is an earthquake. I suppose another explanation could be a plane crash but other than these two things nothing makes any sense to me at all. So right here I'm telling you I don't think this is going to happen and yet it has all the signs of a deja vu. Obviously, if it is an earthquake since I live where there is bedrock and not sand, in order for it to do that to my house we would net an earthquake close to 8.0 or over that. We haven't had anything that big in my lifetime in California and the only quake that big or bigger in the U.S. was in Alaska in 1964, I believe and devastated Anchorage, Alaska. Then the tsunami's wiped out many coastal fishing villages and killed a whole lot of people.

So, like I said, I don't believe it could really happen but then again, I have had deja vu's that have come true almost 20 years later after I dreamed them.

No comments: