Sunday, May 24, 2009

Memorial Day

http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/05/24/memorial.fallen.troops/
I saw this map above on CNN TV and wanted you all to be able to access it to better understand the fallen U.S. Troops and to read about them and to pray for them and their families and friends.


Since I'm not a Veteran because I had childhood epilepsy and sunstroke before I was of draftable age during the Viet Nam War there isn't a lot that I have to say that I think would be useful on the subject of Memorial Day.But, I can say that more young men my age died in Viet Nam than any other age. I'm now 61. So more men who would now be 61 if they hadn't died in Viet Nam are now dead my age from that than any other. 50,000 men died in the Viet Nam War and 250,000 were physically wounded. And countless others have been walking wounded ever since that you still see living on the streets of America. However, The above site will allow you to know what Americans died since 2002 in Iraq and Afghanistan, how they died, where they lived etc. In this way you can read about them and pray for them and their families.

No comments: