Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Medium's Corporate Intuitives

I was watching the Medium (TV Show on Monday nights) and was introduced to what is a new concept to me, Corporate Intuitives. I suppose this makes sense as people in newer corporations(especially on the West Coast) are many times very opened minded because of higher education(Bachelor's degrees, Master's degrees and Phd's) to alternative ways of thinking that they have been exposed to around the world. I suppose it is a natural evolution of a variety of healers, counselors, therapists and others who are naturally intuitive and helpful people.

However, for me, I am interested in "The Leisure to Practice". This concept was first introduced to me formally by my meeting Tibetan Lamas in California, Oregon, India and Nepal. Since they said that this was the most important thing that anyone could do both for themselves and mankind I moved toward this outcome.

On one level I did not expect to achieve it but on another one some part of me expected this "Leisure to Practice" to occur in my life. It also might be true that not everyone is cut out to be a contemplative or an intuitive. However, I have mostly been interested all my life in life on earth not be nuked out of existence and life on earth not going extinct and humans and all life on this planet and universe becoming enlightened to the point where all suffering naturally ends.

The Tibetan Lamas told me there are 49,000 correct paths to achieve these ends, but that the best path leads to becoming a Buddha like a King so that one can then because of realized abilities lift all life around one into enlightenment too.

However, all these compassionate and kind ways and paths, I have found are actually compatible with all major religions on earth and naturally lead to a contemplative life that is extremely powerful in all ways in reaching much more efficiently that I ever thought possible the enlightenment of all beings and the moving towards the permanent ending of suffering of all beings.

So, manifesting the leisure to practice has been one of the most amazing things so far in my life and never ceases to amaze me in how life allows me to benefit all beings by being in not only the physical right place at the right time but also the right state of consciousness at the right time. Because most of my life doing these two things all or most of the time wasn't possible because of the basic demands of life, business, raising children etc.

I remember during the 1980s how the Lamas told me that the Buddha was always able to be in the right place at the right time and that how beings like Buddha and Jesus'
supernatural abilities came directly by functioning totally intuitively in this way, including the gifts of healing, and resurrection, soul travel etc.

Jesus said, "In my house there are many mansions." which meant that there are many heavens for all the different types of people and beings on earth and beyond.

And Buddha spoke of thousands and thousands of inhabited planets throughout the universe. So obviously he had soul traveled to these places or had manifested his physical body in these places or both.

Though I soul traveled a lot in the 1970s and 1980s I eventually realized that we are already everywhere everywhen and that neither time or space is actually real the way we tend to think of it.

So when you want to go to another time or space it is enough to realize you are already everywhere because neither time nor space exists as a real thing like we think.

Even physicists say that the universe acts more like thoughts than anything else.

I tend to think that the universe is only thoughts in God's mind and that the universe only exists because he(or she) is thinking about it right now.

No comments: