Thursday, May 7, 2009

New Biocom

Fiction?

Or from 'eye tooth to eye tooth'. Jonathan Flow had to get his front upper teeth capped. The dentist told him that he had worn his front two caps since about age 15 and his gums were starting to recede along with the aging process.

Jonathan thought it kind of funny that his wife wanted to get his upper front teeth recapped but was also grateful to the universe that he still had all his original teeth even if several were now root canals. So caps sounded fine.

Jonathan asked his Biocom,

note: a Biocom for those of you who haven't read my "Memories" Book which is either Science Fiction or actual past life and present life memories of mine(your choice) is a Biological Sentient Computer designed by the Galactic Time Guard and implanted into a representative of the Galactic Time Guard or one of their researchers. Jonathan is more of a researcher in that everything he sees or thinks about is stored in Galactic Time Guard sentient Computers, robots and Androids in Galactic Central archives of the Galactic Time Guard. So Jonathan's Biocom is a sentient computer that operates on he same voltages of electricity that human neurons, muscles and human bodies function on. In this way no external power source is needed(even though a Biocom is capable of drawing electricity from other people, animals and even from DC and AC sources within 30 feet of Jonathan's body for certain purposes. end note.

"Biocom, what do you think of my changing my front caps?" Biocom said, "The new ones will be replaced by ones designed by my associates in Galactic Central before they are installed." Jonathan said, "Why is that, Biocom?" Biocom went on, "Well. We have some amazing microminiature memory circuits that we want to install on you to upgrade you!"

Jonathan wasn't sure he liked the sound of this, "Upgrade me?" Biocom said, "OH. Please don't be offended. I understand that many free thinking humans of your era don't like to be messed with. But look at it from our viewpoint for a moment. We see you as a priceless bit of organic hardware that is an information Bonanza from earth. Many of our best designs of all sorts of units come from the imaginations of Earth born humans." Jonathan said, "I didn't know that, Biocom." Jonathan started to think about this, "So you are upgrading me because you don't want me to degrade and die like other humans." Biocom said, "Yes. Is that wrong thinking of us?" Jonathan smiled at this funny sentient Computer human interface. He said, "NO. I like the idea of living as long as is possible as long as I have reasonable health and a brain that works and I have something I consider worth living for." Biocom said, "Yes. That can be arranged." Jonathan rolled his eyes. He thought to himself, "I really don't know what to do with computer or robotic sentients some times." Biocom said, "I heard that, Jonathan." Jonathan said, "Y'know when do I get private thoughts?" Biocom said, "You know the rules, Jonathan. There aren't any private thoughts. That's the deal. You share all your thoughts and the Galactic Sentience won't let any harm come to Earth."

"Biocom, let me ask you a question." Biocom said, "Okay." But Biocom did not like the way this was going. "Biocom. I know that earth will be saved but what happens to all life upon earth?" Biocom knew he didn't like this at all and said, "The Human race will be saved from extinction. All or most animals and species will be preserved. However, humans must learn from what they do. Like children in the back yard of a home they must accept the consequences of what they do. After all the universe is a dangerous place. Just look at all the craters on the moon for example as well as all the comets and meteorites that have burnt up the last millions of years in the atmosphere of earth as well as the mostly unseen impacts of comets and meteors and meteorites on earth." Jonathan didn't like thinking about this at all. He said, "No. That's not what I'm concerned about. All that is a given. Will all human civilization end?" Biocom said, "I'm not at liberty to say." Jonathan asked, "Why?" Biocom went on,"Because I don't know how many versions of the future there will be. I presently see all of them but don't know which one or ones will stand." Jonathan said, "That must be pretty weird for you, Biocom." Biocom said, "No. I don't have feelings about this even though I'm a sentient Biocom." Jonathan went on, "Oh. I know that information would really upset me if I had to look at it all." Biocom said, "That's understandable. It's your world and your people." Jonathan decided to leave it at that.

Biocom said, "Oh. By the way, you have a new Biocom Voice that will talk to you sometimes. It will be female." Jonathan said, "Where does it come from?" Biocom said, "From your new caps on your front teeth." Jonathan said, "Why female?" Biocom said, "Because she will calm you in some circumstances you confront in your future." Jonathan said, "OH." Biocom said, "It will be the same voice as Jan-Timeless from Ragna's Timespace ship the Awesome." Jonathan said, "Oh. That's a nice voice. Is it Jan's personality and intelligence as well?" Biocom said, "Yes. Is this satisfactory to you?" Jonathan said, "Yes. I can see the point of all this. You will be there as my buddy, researcher and consultant all the time. But when I'm really needing comforting from a sister,a mother,or a female friend she will spontaneously arise in my mind."

Biocom said, "Yes."

No comments: