Friday, May 1, 2009

Possibility of Swine Flu in Mexico and California in March

When I heard on CNN that the CDC and others are thinking that the Swine Flu might have been in California and Mexico in March it jelled with what my wife has been saying. She said she believed that our 13 year old daughter brought this same flu home from school in March and was out of school for 4 days then.

Her symptoms were: 102 to 103 degrees Fahrenheit fever, body aches and pains, diarrhea, confusion from high fever and a loss of coordination requiring bed rest for 3 or 4 days. This exactly describes the Swine Flu symptoms. However, at this point none of us know for sure as this was a month ago. However, my wife did take my daughter to a pediatrician for a medical checkup and analysis of her flu.

Since the symptoms are exactly the same as the swine flu it is probably a 50-50 chance of whether it was the swine flu or a more common variety that most people have some immunities too.

When my daughter got sick my wife and I stayed well with no flu symptoms.

It is my thought that if this were the swine flu some other factor was added in Mexico that has caused all the deaths. I'm not sure what this factor might be unless it is overwork, pathogens in the environment in Mexico City or what.

1 comment:

Mirit said...

I believe you are right. Emotional stresses due were at work in Mexico to cause deaths.

Peace
Mirit Eder-Turley
http://www.miritturley.com