Thursday, May 28, 2009

A Very Powerful Protection Technique

Caution: If you use this technique you have to be willing to drop dead if your motivation and compassion for all life in the universe isn't clear or pure.

I was first taught this technique by my parents but found it present in all the major metaphysical systems I studied as an adult. The most powerful manifestation of this I found in Tibetan Buddhism. Even though this isn't usually taught to monks until they are 40 or more years old so they don't misuse it.

As an intuitive I can sense when one or more people are directing prayers or what I sometimes call malpractice of supernatural gifts against me or others. So, what I learned to do when I was 21 and was in danger of dying from this was to send it all back upon who ever sent the malpractice prayer or ill wishes. By surviving this unjust attack against me by confused extreme misinformed individuals I learned the hard way just how this works up close and personal.

As I studied different metaphysical systems from the Swami path to Christian mysticism to Native American Shamanism to Tibetan Buddhism with many masters in each path, I grew to better understand what happens. I suppose it is like learning to be a supernatural swordsman in the vein of Archangel Michael.

The basic premise comes from refusing to be the victim on any level and just raising your hands and saying something as easy as "I return this all back to you!". One then visualizes whatever that is being sent their way revisiting the sender and doing to the sender whatever the sender prayed and visualized. In this way if someone wishes harm to you or death to you then that is sent back to the sender to visit them first.

In this way you separate yourself from retaliation and karmic retribution and stay out of any vicious cycles of karma. This is very clean. Just whatever they sent they must experience first as if it was you. This many times makes the sender sick because that is what they wished on you or dead if that is what they wished on you. In this way you stay out of the fray karmicly. Whatever their problem is they have to deal with. And you must stay in a place of compassion for all life yet know you are not a victim of this supernatural attack.

This is very simple and easy and useful as long as you stay out of states of revenge in consciousness. You are simply defending your right to exist by sending back negative energy as if you held up a piece of metal while someone was shooting at you and then watched the bullets ricochet back against the sender. It is exactly like this.

However, the more powerfully you do this the more necessary it is to have compassion for all life everywhere in the universe. This is my personal experience the last 40 years of my life.

No comments: