Sunday, August 1, 2010

The World Economic System is Gamed Directly and Indirectly

I am asking any who read this to prove me wrong. Intuitively, unfortunately I know I'm right.

And if I am right about this then there is presently "NO WAY" under these present world circumstances for the economy of the U.S., European Union, Australia, Japan or most of the 3rd world to recover the way things presently are functioning business wise on earth.

So if I am right it is quite possible that the U.S. and the European Union's economies 20 and 30 years from now might look like what happened to Japan between 1990 and the present. This is not good news for the U.S., the European Union, Japan or much of the rest of the world.

How the worldwide economic system is being gamed directly and indirectly:
Globalization in it's most direct form through Internet buying and selling across all borders worldwide.
Nation state controlled "Capitalism" as in places like China and Saudi Arabia and others.
Groups of all kinds of businessmen and investors who want to make sure they wind up on top "at all costs" worldwide.
And lastly the billions of spontaneous purchases especially worldwide over the internet worldwide that cannot really be controlled by any nation or nations at this point in world history.

Because of all these Nation state, Corporate, group investors, Internet buying and selling the capacity of the basic world economy has no way to recover as it has in the past. So, unless some or all of these problems are addressed we could be in a semi depression in the U.S., Europe, and Japan for the next 20 or 30 years.

The two states because of lower wages and of natural resources still intact that are poised to benefit the most from all this are China and India.

The three regions that are sure to suffer the most (relatively speaking) are the U.S. Europe and Japan if I am right. I beg you all to prove me wrong. Unfortunately, my intuition is telling me I'm right.

So, as long as all the economic manipulators whether nation-state or corporate, or investment groups or just people buying things over the boundaries of nation states all directly and indirectly GAME the world wide economic system in a multiplicity of ways THERE CANNOT BE AN ECONOMIC RECOVERY AT THIS TIME OR IN THE NEAR FUTURE! Please prove me wrong! So 20 to 30 years from now if nothing changes it will be very bad for Europe the U.S. and Japan and many other nations as a result of the gaming of the system by all these factors and more.

The End of the Free Market July 31st 2010

Please read my previous blog article whose research brought me to the point of realizing how serious this problem is above. Please click on "The End" above.

No comments: