Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Avebury, England

Yesterday was difficult because even though the Cab Driver took us to Victoria Station in London where we proceeded to buy maps because if you use your smart phone it costs $2 a minute to leave on your Data Roaming so your GPS works. So if you leave it on while in Europe your phone bill might be 1600 dollars or more if you aren't careful. So I turned my data roaming off in the U.S. and only made one mistake at the airport of leaving it on for an hour already which would be about $120 that I didn't need to spend. So, I've left it off ever since because I set up a texting plan in the U.S. on my phone to use instead. So maps and any GPS device you get with your rental car (if you decide to rent one) will do the trick.

So, after we rented a wagon big enough for the five of us and all our luggage I got into the driver's seat and psyched up for driving on the left side of the street. Also, they have cameras everywhere so if you break the speed laws you get a ticket wherever there is a listed camera so I was careful because of this. Their speeds are in miles per hour( not in kilometers per hour like on Europe mainland). So, in this sense at least that was familiar to the U.S. However, I found myself being too far to the left because I'm used to driving on the other side of the car in the states and find it difficult to deal with cars coming at me on the right instead of the left. This time I found I didn't look at my rear view mirror the first 1/2 hour because I was used to it being on the right. In Britain your rear view mirror is on the left. Finally got used to having it on the left after the first 1/2 to hour of driving. We headed down the freeway eventually towards Glastonbury. However, I hadn't talked to all the group about my plans enough and they wanted to go to Avebury which I had never heard of because it was now about 1 pm and we still had 1 1/2 hours or 2 hours to drive or more to our next hotel. It turns out Avebury is the biggest group of standing Stones (like Stonehenge) set in green country fields over several miles of area. It is near the Red Lion ( a country Pub that Prince Charles has visited on many occasions. The food was lovely and the people too. I found being near the standing stones quite amazing as an intuitive. a Friend of mine who was a Catholic Priest with an IQ of about 200 and very intuitive like myself once said he hugged a standing stone once in Normandy, in France I believe and he completely passed out and went into another world and woke up on the ground there. He became an expert on standing stones and led tours to Standing stones in the U.S. and Europe and to the Great Pyramids as well. Amazing man.

So, the standing stones may transport the intuitively gifted into other worlds or dimensions because they take advantage of the "lay lines" and power points of earth just like the Great Pyramids do. So, if you are already gifted you may find amazing amazing things happening when around the standing stones. They are literally out of this world for intuitive people all around the world.

Lay lines and power points are on points of earth where intersecting lines of force likely connected directly to the Magnetosphere exist. At certain places on the surface of the earth the lines converge and create extremely powerful vortexes capable of transporting people who understand this (or not) into unusual states of consciousness or literally other places in both space and time. The standing stones are a part of a natural ancient technology to transport both body, spirit and soul into places in both consciousness and physical reality so that literally they could travel space, time and dimension. Much like technological people of today are trying to build space ships to the moon and Mars and beyond. Ancient technologies allowed similar things to happen in other ways using more natural technologies connected into the magnetosphere of planets in both time and space. It is basically irrelevant whether you believe me or not. Those capable of this kind of travel still do. Enough said. There are still Merlins walking the earth today, only now more often they carry smart phones and Macbooks and Ipads and fly on jets because after all, it still takes about 2 to 5 years in a cave to learn to fly or levitate. So, why not just take a jet instead? Much more cost effective in regard to time spent.! Although, it is still a conscious choice and we are all free to make that choice.

Anyway, I was very happy that I was flexible enough to discover the amazingness of Avebury firsthand!

No comments: