The Lie is in regard to new jobs worldwide. The real problem is that because of automation alone, new jobs like they have been in the past will not be there for the masses (at least not in the next ten years) unless they are in China and India and possibly Brazil. This is just a fact of life. Yes. It is possible that there will be Government (make work projects) in all western governments. But real jobs, where people have the potential to work out their lives in relative peace aren't coming for at least 10 years or more.
So, when any Head of State tries to tell you that non-governmental make work projects are going to create jobs for you, it is important to realize they are at best lying, or maybe at worst telling you the fairy tales you want to believe in.
Basically, if you want a job you will have to create a business that sells something that people want or need. Period. Otherwise you will not have a job. Period. And this type of situation will last the next ten years or more.
So, what will people do to survive?
Answer: For those not capable of creating businesses worldwide the answer is simple: Governments will have to become the places of last resort for food, clothing and shelter. Otherwise those governments will collapse sometimes again and again over the next decade or so worldwide. Very likely millions and millions of people will starve over the earth in poorer countries during this time and many many governments will falter and collapse except among the richer countries of the world. Countries with existing infrastructures intact (developed countries) will tend to come through this the best with the least amount of bloody revolutions and uprisings going on.
So, if you want to believe the political lies worldwide go ahead. But the reality is that jobs are not coming except for the make work jobs created in desperation by governments. So, if you don't want to be on the government dole you will have to create a business somewhere somehow. It is as simple as that.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- more on the Planet Savers and Elohar: the girl in the forest
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Coronavirus cases spike as China sacks senior officials
- February 3 coronavirus news
- The Radical Possibilities of Not Paying Your Student Loans
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- An Increase of 15,000 cases of Coronavirus in China in one day!