Sunday, December 1, 2013

Arcane and Saint Germain

When I first began writing about Arcane in 1980 I just thought I was writing therapeutic science fiction to heal things I had been through in my life like Childhood epilepsy from ages 10 to 15 and having to leave my childhood church in 1969 because I was a little too alternative for my church. I guess I was too progressive.

Anyway, I had barely survived my early 20s until my son was born. So, in 1980 when I was walking home to a place my family then lived on Lassen Lane in Mt. Shasta from the local health food store that was across from the Cemetary there then called "Pine Grove Health food Store" I started writing about Arcane on the grocery bag as it was a beautiful summer day and the lenticular clouds swept across the mountain.

I didn't believe then that reincarnation has no relationships to time or place at all really. I believed as I was taught by my parents growing up that reincarnation was sequentially forward. So, I thought that someone was born, lived and died. And depending upon the traumas or good experiences they went through that they took different lengths of time in heavens before resting enough for a return to earth to learn new things.

However, as I thought I was dying from a Heart Virus in 1999 and I was preparing for death I realized that time is only relevant to a soul living in a human body. But, when that soul leaves time really has no meaning at all to that soul unless it is visiting a relative or friend in their dreams or daydreams or something like that.

This was a revelation to me, because it meant that I then realized that what I had been writing was not fiction but actual experiences of my soul and others in the past, present and future on this planet and others.

Do I expect you to believe me? You have to have your own experience of life. We all believe what we do because of our experiences. So, you have to believe what life proves to you to be true. And for me, part of the beauty of life is to be open minded enough to realize when the truth changes because you just got more information about one or all things.

So for me at least, as I'm given new information about life here in this universe I adapt my reality to what I see happening. It is sort of like you are driving a car down the road. If you don't accept that there is a piece of cement in the middle of the road when you are driving 70 mph then you will soon be dead. So, dealing with whatever realities we encounter is how all of us survive whether we are souls in bodies or not.

Here is what I first wrote about Arcane and Saint Germain:
As a child I was taught to study with Saint Germain by my parents. I was taught that Jesus and Saint Germain were spiritual brothers and that Saint Germain was once incarnated as Joseph Jesus' father and husband of Mary his mother.

As I grew up both Jesus and Saint Germain became more and more real for me all the way to adulthood and beyond.  I think without Jesus and Saint Germain in my life I could not have survived
blunt trauma childhood epilepsy. I would never have lived to be 15 and gotten over it. My father didn't allow me to take any medicines for my ailment and only Phenobarbital was available which was a terrible drug anyway. So, all I had was prayer and mind over matter which allowed me to survive these times.  What I found interesting was that the Blunt Trauma epilepsy that God had almost killed me with also kept me from going into the military draft and into the Viet Nam War.

So, one horror prevented another horror.

So, I can say I'm alive today because I know Jesus and Saint Germain and God from which they both Spring.

No comments: