Monday, November 13, 2017

Learning compassion for oneself and others is the key to living past age 30

When I was growing up I was taught a white path of power (as in White Race). This led to White privilege. As someone under 18 I likely couldn't have explained this to you then because no one I knew thought this way yet until I was in college.

So, in my late 20s I realized my dualistic white Christian road to privilege was not the best path for me.

So, when I discovered that Guatama Buddha was a soul traveler throughout the Galaxy and beyond I wanted to know more about him and his life. I realized as I began to study about Buddha and especially Tibetan Buddhism that suited me more than other Buddhist paths in this lifetime that Compassion for myself and others was the single most powerful path i could ever take.

What is the reasoning behind this?

It's like this. If you are dualistic you are always going to be judging people your whole life and until you go past judging people and begin to see them all as your family and as beings you are taking care of like your children you will be too dangerous to be entrusted with God's real powers.

So, learning and developing compassion for yourselves and others is when God can entrust you with real healing of a level that likely would only kill most people within a couple of weeks time.

So, by learning compassion for yourselves and all life in the universe in the past, present and future you become an emisary of both God and Buddha on earth and throughout the universe.

After all, only God has the right to judge any part of life anyway. So, unless you are in union with God at that moment then judging any being only will kill you and nothing else either on the spot or within a couple weeks time.

Judging others often results in killing or imprisoning others worldwide and if you get into this (warlike cycle) through your personal karma then every one you kill or imprison will cause that to happen to you in this lifetime or another. By living every day "An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" one is drawn into lifetimes of karma.

This is why when I met Saint Francis of Asisi in that lifetime I learned not to be a soldier because of the karma that can create ongoing.

Motivation is everything. I was talking to a Buddhist teacher and he was saying if you had the right motivation you likely could be  the general of an army anywhere on earth but it would have to be the right motivation. But, without perfect motivation this sort of life as a soldier is only going to bring PTSD and rebirth in the country you are killing people in when this life is over. I have memories of this especially from the time of Christ until my life with Saint Francis in Italy of having this type of experience. And for any soul this tends to be very very confusing.

So, in the life with Saint Francis I vowed to never be a soldier again. To the best of my present knowledge this has happened ever since then.

By God's Grace

However, being a spiritual warrior isn't necessarily about being a soldier. instead you are fighting for the peace, happiness and enlightenment of all beings in the past, present and future. And you are not fighting by killing anything but instead by enlightening all beings as you pass by.

By God's Grace

No comments: