Wednesday, November 29, 2017

The Bastard Executioner (TV Series 2015)

This was a really good series (even though if like me you want to fast forward through executions and tortures) like I did  and do. I just found this on Amazon Prime just now and was very happy because I thought I might watch the best parts of the season again. For me, it was up there with Vikings and Game of thrones and is set in 14th century (1300s) in Wales which makes it an interesting time period and place just after Longshanks died who was king   before the present one in the 1300s. Longshanks went against Braveheart in Scotland. Though I wished they made more seasons unfortunately they only made one. Also, you will also recognize one actor from his series here in the U.S. likely too from True Blood.

 

The Bastard Executioner (TV Series 2015) - IMDb

www.imdb.com/title/tt4218618/
Drama · The Bastard Executioner tells the story of a warrior knight in King Edward I charge who is broken by the ravages of war and vows to lay down his sword.

The Bastard Executioner - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bastard_Executioner
The Bastard Executioner is an American historical fiction drama television series, created by Kurt Sutter and aired on FX from September 15, 2015, to November ...
Overview · ‎Cast · ‎Episodes · ‎Production

No comments: