January 31st: USS Antietam Ran aground in Tokyo Bay
May 9th: USS Lake Champlain Hit fishing boat
June 17th: USS Fitzgerald Ran Into Container Ship
August 21st: USS McCain collided with oil Tanker
November 18th: tug Boat drifted into USS Benfold
Wednesday November 22nd 2017: Navy Plane crashes killing three airmen off Okinawa
To me, these are all indications of "COLD WAR" like behavior from Russia towards the U.S.
U.S. soldiers and sailors often died during the Cold War and like now we aren't recognizing the causes because it isn't presently useful for our government to talk about it, just like many of our men die secretly from Delta Force or Seal Team 6 operations in the night around the world as necessary as part of the collateral damage the present "Cold WAR" and also the terrorist war is bringing to our front door here in the U.S. in one way or another.
I'm just writing this so parents of those that die know what killed their sons and daughters aboard these ships. I think you deserve to know the truth.
If you think about North Korea and Russia's connection to North Korea it is easy to see how Russia is doing this to prevent Trump from nuking North Korea at this time.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- I had never heard before of the Rakoczy Mansion in Transylvania
- The Art of War - Wikipedia: Sun Tzu
- Natural Gas futures jump to 2 week high over more heat
- GPS Satellites were invented when magnetic North and South moved to fast for useful navigation
- Dow Drops 2,997.10 today: Record Drop!
- Elohar: Aged 9
- See Which States and Cities Have Told Residents to Stay at Home
- The Latest: Investors unsure how virus will impact profits