Saturday, December 16, 2017

Grace

Some people get upset when they go to a healer and they don't get healed.

I would like to address this in a way that might be useful to you.

As a boy since I grew up clairvoyant and I could often see the future then already as much as 10% of the time regarding everything around me I would walk by someone on the street and realize they were going to die within a week or two and it might cause me to faint on the grass on someone's lawn after I passed them by. This was a real thing and very difficult for me to cope with as an 8 or 10 year old.

Also, I have known people who were healers whose hands got warm with the healing energies of God and who could heal by the "Laying on of hands" which is a miracle in itself.

But, conversing with one she said that God would tell her who she was allowed to heal and who she wasn't allowed to heal. This is my experience too. It has to do with the fact that some people are needed somewhere else by God.

As humans we often see ourselves here as "This is the only place that is real" whereas in reality it is one of an infinite amount of places where souls like us can go.

So, often a soul is being called to another place which might not make any sense to most people at all but to someone clairvoyant like myself it makes complete sense.

Imagine there was a train that went all around the world because one could do that. And that Earth was just one station stop on that route. Imagine that train visiting thousands of cities and localities all over the universe or galaxy. This is more like life really is.

So, if God has bought you a ticket for another location you are going to go. Now, you might have a conversation with God and say something like: "God, I really need to stay here to take care of this person or this person. And God might say, "Okay, I'll let you stay here a little longer" or he might say, "No I need you elsewhere." or even say something else entirely.

So, if you want to stay here and you are scheduled to go somewhere else you can always ask God if you can stay here longer. But, there is no guarantee what God will say in the end.

This is the best way I can explain the way things really are.

So, if you talk to God progressive revelation can exist by communication with God.

If you don't have the bravery to speak with God then there is no possibility of change in your life.

This is the way I see it from being clairvoyant and communicating with God and Angels since I was 2 years old and they came and saved my life then from Whooping cough.

 So, Grace is an ongoing communication you are having with God.

And Grace is what some people call "Progressive Revelation"

By God's Grace

No comments: