This may sound like a strange question but whether you live to old age and whether you have a relatively happy life or not depends entirely on what you believe is real.
You might say to me: "Well . Whatever is real is real and I can't make stuff up."
What if one person came up to you and said, "The moon is made of green cheese."
What if another person said to you, "I'm a Christian."
What if another person came up to you and said, "I'm a Buddhist."
What if another person came up to you and said, "I'm a Muslim."
What if another person came up to you and said, "I only believe in Science"
What if another person came up to you and said, "I only believe in the military."
Each of these people is telling you what they believe is real.
So, what's the difference what you believe is real?
Unless you cultivate a belief system that keeps you alive you won't be for very long.
But, if you want to die young then go ahead and believe whatever you want to because you will.
This is more important (if you are young)
than you might presently realize.
How long has your soul been alive. ?
When was your soul created?
How long has it been alive?
And how long will you be alive?
What is real to you?
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Elon Musk - Wikipedia
- reprint of Fred's Magnetosphere Theory
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- How Crowdsourcing Is Shaping the Future of Everything - Entrepreneur
- What is a GUI? (It is a very quick way to get from one web page to another) (without having to type in many words and numbers)
- Jakarta Is Sinking So Fast, It Could End Up Underwater
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.