This may sound like a strange question but whether you live to old age and whether you have a relatively happy life or not depends entirely on what you believe is real.
You might say to me: "Well . Whatever is real is real and I can't make stuff up."
What if one person came up to you and said, "The moon is made of green cheese."
What if another person said to you, "I'm a Christian."
What if another person came up to you and said, "I'm a Buddhist."
What if another person came up to you and said, "I'm a Muslim."
What if another person came up to you and said, "I only believe in Science"
What if another person came up to you and said, "I only believe in the military."
Each of these people is telling you what they believe is real.
So, what's the difference what you believe is real?
Unless you cultivate a belief system that keeps you alive you won't be for very long.
But, if you want to die young then go ahead and believe whatever you want to because you will.
This is more important (if you are young)
than you might presently realize.
How long has your soul been alive. ?
When was your soul created?
How long has it been alive?
And how long will you be alive?
What is real to you?
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- Magnitude 7.2 earthquake slams south and central Mexico
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement