Unfavorable books regarding all presidents come out during literally every presidency. It's just part of the load any president carries.
However, Trump is the first president I know of who has done something like Trump has where he is actually promoting the book by his actions. You know something is seriously wrong with this president in that he is completely unlike any other presidents in history.
So, hopefully our country survives this president and hopefully the world does too.
Trumps tweets are backfiring back on him and his actions to stop this book are backfiring back on him but where does this end?
That Trump is dysfunctional isn't debatable anymore. Whether our country survives him or not is what is debatable.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- It's raining as far south as Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo so far
- Westworld (TV series): Wikipedia
- Wetsuit - Wikipedia
- How these 23 entrepreneurs became the lesser known co-founders of the biggest tech companies in the world
- Magnitude 7.2 earthquake slams south and central Mexico
- Russia and Brazil Hit Hardest in Sovereign Risk Ratings...
- They Are Watching You—and Everything Else on the Planet - National Geographic
- Stormy Daniels sues Trump over alleged affair and 'hush' agreement