Tuesday, March 6, 2018

What is a Soul?

A Soul is either a completely immortal being or a relatively immortal being.

One of these two things.

So, this is how people who believe souls exist tend to view things.

My personal experience of a soul began when I learned to consciously soul travel so I knew that a soul exists separately from a body. So, even if a body dies the soul does not.

Once I had experienced this there was no one who could tell me that a soul doesn't exist because my experience was not that.

It's like if someone told you there was no sun outside and then you walked outside and saw the sun.

So, you say to this person: "Just walk outside and see the sun!" And they say, "NO. I'm too afraid to go outside!"

So, you say to them: If you are too afraid to go outside and see the sun (your soul) then I'm sorry but I can't help you.

It's a lot like this.


However, there is a caveat here too:

For example, I prayed from age 5 until age 20 to be able to consciously soul travel like the Angels do. So, this was a long time in coming.

And when it first came I almost just had a heart attack or stroke and died right there.WHY?

Because I found  myself unexpectedly outside my body when I went to the bathroom in the middle of the night. I knew something was wrong when my arm went through the wall when I tried to turn on the light switch and then I was terrified to realize I was outside my body unexpectedly.

So, I wracked my brain trying to remember what I had read that you do when this happens. I realized you were supposed to walk back to your body and lay down into it to join your soul and your body once again.

So, I did this but I woke up shaking from the experience both physically and I was still scared. So, since I was alone in a desert cabin that belonged to my father's best friend I packed up my VW Bug from College and drove home at about 4 am in the morning to Rancho Bernardo (near San Diego) from Yucca Mesa near Yucca Valley.

I asked God for a good experience because this one had wrecked me and he delivered a month or two later in Rancho Bernardo when I woke up sitting out of my body and looking back at my sleeping form behind me and then looking at the door to my bedroom and another Angel me walked in the door and we lay down into my body and I realized God had Saved me and had Granted me Soul Travel through Bi-location then. So, I was at peace with what God had given me. Because he wanted me to know not to Astral project  because it is too dangerous.

So, he taught me bi-location instead so through Bi-location I traveled the galaxy started around 20 to 22 years of age.


By God's Grace

No comments: