Tuesday, September 24, 2019

We did too much yesterday

We had incredible fun yesterday, first snorkeling in the cove at our resort, then visiting a local market to get boogie boards for our stay here, then going to another snorkeling location that was more protected because of the rains and big waves some places, then finding likely the best Indian restaurant anyone of us had ever eaten at, then going to  and Costco to get things we needed for our stay here. The four of us were very tired happy campers by the end of the day driving home to our condo in the light rain.

But, today I for one had to pay the piper for being so active yesterday and sort of had to take this day off to recover from all the fun, especially because I'm still recovering from an illness caused by being on the wrong dose of Lasix for awhile that almost took me out this summer.

A friend of mine said, (Because he took care of his father until he passed on in his 90s who also took lasix for edema) "As long as you check once a month with your doctor to see if you are on the right dose of Lasix it's a very good drug and you might live even into your 90s or beyond."

But, I hadn't taken him seriously about this. But, I do now. Now, this is what I must do to if I want to continue to be alive ongoing and relatively healthy and snorkeling in Hawaii and skiing in Mt. Shasta into my 80s and 90s if possible.

No comments: