We had incredible fun yesterday, first snorkeling in the cove at our resort, then visiting a local market to get boogie boards for our stay here, then going to another snorkeling location that was more protected because of the rains and big waves some places, then finding likely the best Indian restaurant anyone of us had ever eaten at, then going to and Costco to get things we needed for our stay here. The four of us were very tired happy campers by the end of the day driving home to our condo in the light rain.
But, today I for one had to pay the piper for being so active yesterday and sort of had to take this day off to recover from all the fun, especially because I'm still recovering from an illness caused by being on the wrong dose of Lasix for awhile that almost took me out this summer.
A friend of mine said, (Because he took care of his father until he passed on in his 90s who also took lasix for edema) "As long as you check once a month with your doctor to see if you are on the right dose of Lasix it's a very good drug and you might live even into your 90s or beyond."
But, I hadn't taken him seriously about this. But, I do now. Now, this is what I must do to if I want to continue to be alive ongoing and relatively healthy and snorkeling in Hawaii and skiing in Mt. Shasta into my 80s and 90s if possible.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- This article is about the French Language but written mostly in English (The French call their language (Francais)
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
No comments:
Post a Comment