Saturday, September 7, 2013

Amazing 1 shot 3D printer with movable parts

Amazing 3D Printer - YouTube

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aghzpO_UZE
Sep 10, 2011 - Uploaded by Syed Abrar
Forwards Collection: http://www.funtheory.net/forwardscollection.htm Like us on Facebook: http://www ...
I have never seen anything quite like this I have seen 1 piece amazing objects being made that don't have movable parts all made at the same time. So, this is a whole new level of being able to 1 shot print an item with movable parts all at the same time. Amazing.
Imagine Printing metal objects with movable parts this way. Pretty soon no one will need to buy anything but their own 3d printer to print whatever they need. I saw an article recently about how they are going to soon print food too, like tea in a cup and other foods. I might wait out that one though because my health is very important to me. 

I do know that already human replacement metal hip joints by using powdered titanium in a vacuum with an electron beam in Scandinavia somewhere already exists as an existing technology that has been perfected using 3d technology.

No comments: