Monday, September 2, 2013

When Saint Germain Became Me

What is real? What do you think is Real?

Define reality for me and what is that? Is that reality the same for every person or is it individual? What is reality?

If we all agreed what reality was there would never be another war. There would never be another act of violence ever if we all had the same definition of reality.

All violence springs form disagreements between people on what reality is. Understanding this is the beginning to Freedom in one's life and soul. So, even if other people don't ask this question the fact that you are means that you are either Free or on the Road to Freedom as a Soul living in a Body on Earth.

(Whoops! I just defined reality in a way that might have sparked a disagreement between you and I!)

So, you see just how difficult it is don't you to define reality for anyone.

However, I AM a free will being living on Earth in a body with my soul in this present time and space and maybe I don't care if you have another point of view. Because I am a strong enough being to define my reality completely without any help from anyone except God.

And sometimes it seems there are very few of us on Earth capable of doing this fearlessly.

I did that to show you it is really impossible to define reality for everyone. I can only define reality for myself, not for you, not for anyone or any other group. But, here is the paradox, if I don't define reality for myself and you don't define reality for yourself, then neither of us exist.

Is that funny or what?

So, this true story happened to me. And it is important to consider that I had been on a path of the Mystery Schools related to Saint Germain since birth and before through my parents to make any sense of this at all likely for you.

Saint Germain and Jesus are brothers I was always taught as a child. Saint Germain (through reincarnation) was Joseph the father of Jesus and then Merlin in England who traveled the world, Leonardo Da Vinci, Columbus, (a few others) and then he became Saint Germain (still a brother of and devoted to Jesus). (This is what I was taught). So as a child this is what I believed. Then whooping cough, difficult experiences, then childhood epilepsy took their toll on me. But I survived with Saint Germain and Jesus' direct help and I became an Adept in the process.

What is an adept? I think if you can imagine something like a supernatural Karate expert working for Jesus and Saint Germain you are beginning to get what something like that is. But, the Karate isn't a physical martial art. It is a supernatural martial art devoted to creating good internally and externally in all beings on Earth so humans don't have to go extinct like they did on Mars and the Asteroid Belt Planet where our ancestors originally came from.

The apocalypse that some people envision in their religions where everyone dies on earth I likely believe now is a mass suicidal desire that those people have for extinction. This is what I presently think.

Whereas I believe heaven can come right here to us on Earth and that that is what we are intended to do as Children of God.


Then one Easter Sunday in 1973 the following thing happened to me. I was 25 and had returned to college to become a psychologist. I lived in Rancho Bernardo, California (near San Diego) with my parents so I could save money while attending college nearby. My parents were out at their home in the desert but also kept a 3 bedroom apartment in Rancho Bernardo so they could be near my father's job on the Coast near San Diego. In 7 years my father was going to retire.

I had laid down on my bed this Easter to contemplate God and to meditate when an extremely powerful energy came into the room and I was terrified at first because I didn't know what to do with it. I snapped into a more spiritual awareness in defense of my soul and found myself grabbing the energy and riding it straight up into the sky like a motorcycle full throttle. The Feeling of power was the most amazing experience so far in my life. However, a voice (an angel or Saint Germain said) "No. Turn the power into the Violet Sacred Flame." So, I did as my spiritual teacher told me to and turned the whole room into the violet flame by visualizing it so realizing I was a Co-Creator with God as I had been taught all my life so it manifested because God Agreed with me. I was very surprised to be back in my body and looking around at my room filled with violet flame. Though I had been taught to invoke violet sacred fire before I had never seen it so visibly before and realized the flames were literally "violet flame beings" in other words they were alive not just like fire in a fire place or while camping out in the wilds.

So, I was completely amazed by this experience and began to watch black smoke come up out of my chest from my break up from my girlfriend of the past year had weighed very heavily on me. So, I watched God turn all this sadness and self recrimination in me into smoke and he took it all away so I was completely cleansed and renewed by God. This experience went on for almost an hour and was the best experience of my life as all pain and sadness left my body from everything that had happened before throughout my lifetime (I was now 24 almost 25). EVentually after about 1 hour of this I had  poster of the sun rising on a mountain where the mountain top was the center of the sun. A point of violet flame came out of the intersection of the mountain and the center of the sun and began growing and growing in both size and power. As it got bigger I saw my friend and teacher Saint Germain within it smiling at me. Finally, the spiritual power became just so intense that I passed out. When I woke up after an hour or two later my whole brain and body had been reprogrammed and I had been engrammed by Saint Germain. I was never the same again. I began being aware of things more all around the world all the time as they were happening so I could pray for a better resolution to them. Often after I experienced things I would later read about them in the news and receive even more validation about them. I understood that Saint German and Jesus needed me to be more than I was before and to serve God on a much higher level of awareness than before. The girl I was in love with became my girlfriend the next month and within two more months she was pregnant with my son. A whole new spiritual life had begun with Saint Germain becoming me.

Though this is the end of this part of the story I have to tell you another story that I find funny but it is also very Zen.

In the mid 1980s I had moved back down to the SF Bay area from living on my land with my family in Mt. Shasta. I got it from Saint Germain to travel to Mt. Shasta and to camp at Panther Meadows a very spiritual place on  Mt. Shasta. So, I drove my 1974 International Harvester Scout II 4 wheel drive there and got a camp site there in Panther Meadows. I was about 37 then. This lady in her middle to late 40s told me then, "This is my campsite. I visualized myself camping here." I looked at her and realized she was a spiritual person dealing with something in her life and out of compassion for her I invited her to share my campsite.

As we talked over the campfire that night I found myself sort of channeling Saint Germain for some reason. She she started believing I was Saint Germain. I told her I wasn't the original Saint Germain but that he had come to me in 1973 and made me one of his many bodies on earth sort of like what Jesus does too all over the Earth. She tape recorded me and took pictures of me and then she slept in her own tent and I slept in my Stationwagon type International 4 wheel drive and we said goodbye and I thought that was the end of it there.

A month or two later I talked to my friend Steve who lived in Mt. Shasta but who was visiting Portland, Oregon and went to a gathering regarding Saint Germain. When he listened to this same lady she recounted her experience with me and told everyone she thought I was Saint Germain. Steve said, 'Hey. That's Fred!" So, we both had a good laugh but also I know how Saint Germain is in that he wanted me to be Saint Germain in Panther Meadows so he could help this lady and all the people she talked to  regarding the Saint Germain she met on Mt. Shasta. 

So, basically, "The Lord Moves in Mysterious Ways!"


The basis of all this is realizing you are a Co-Creator with God and that literally anything is possible if there is a genuine need in life for something to manifest. I have found through direct experience that there is absolutely no limit to what can take place if there is genuine need. By God's Grace!

So, there needs only to be people who are brave enough to join with God in this.

However, there is also a warning here. If what you visualize is not in the best interests of all beings in that situation there is a high likelihood that you will die either right then or within a few weeks of doing this. So, understanding how powerful this is should give everyone pause to think about all consequences of all their actions.

To understand better what I'm talking about Mickey Mouse in "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" says it all.

Just because you can do something doesn't mean you necessarily should. Also, does your understanding of any given situation encompass enough factors for a good outcome?

So, a good beginning in all this is having unlimited compassion for yourself and all beings in the universe. From this perspective (if genuine) God is not limited in accomplishing literally anything Good through you anytime or any place or all times and all places. By God's Grace.

All the truly Great Religious figures through history understood this. Motivation and "One with God is a majority" is everything. By God's Grace.










No comments: