To me, what is important in life is keeping going for all the people who need or care about you, who might not be able to go on without you.
However, this is just me.
I've also met many people who are perfectly happy to go on just for themselves.
However, that's not me.
But, I must say that when I chose to stay alive during my early 20s for my parents and whatever girlfriend I was going with then, it was pretty hard when those girlfriends and my parents were gone.
But, luckily by then, I had 1 or more children and a wife to stay alive for.
So, I managed one way or another.
That's what you do.
You stay alive for all the people who might not be alive if it weren't for you.
I think that's what you call parenthood and grandparenthood.
And often if you are a good person you start feeling that way about all mankind too.
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- A Tragic Loss | Tesla Motors
- These Are The Possible Future Leaders Of Britain
- It looks like I wrote this in 2002 which is the year after 9-11
- Transhumanism from Wikipedia
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Ray Kurzweil created the idea of the Singularity in regard to Artificial intelligence. He believes it will come by 2050
- How to Survive a Potential Recession
- doctor visits due to flu reach highest level in 30 years
- 'First to sue': Opposing Trump's desire to end birthright citizenship is personal for this AG
- Climate change, new construction mean more ruinous fires
No comments:
Post a Comment