Monday, June 6, 2016

Mary

I was not raised a Catholic but my mother always liked Mary the Mother of Jesus. Her favorite book was "Blessed Among Women". You have to realize that women were not "Liberated" formally then as I was growing up. However, World War II really changes women's life in the U.S. and around the world a lot. My mother had to support her mother from age 18 until she married my father at age 27. I was born when she was 29.

My mother and grandmother were very kind of me and made me respect women because of the good treatment they gave to me growing up. From this, I found I liked and trusted women more than men. Men were always forced to "Make their own rules" a lot like cowboys then in the 1950s so men you really couldn't trust at all to tell you the truth because they were too busy just surviving. Men knew inherently as they always have "That they were always expendable" but women were necessary to raise the children always. So, this makes men very very different than women and always has because they cannot ever expect to be cared for in many different situations and will many times be left to die on the side of the road somewhere on earth, especially during wars. So, men struggle more to have a life in this sense and always have because they know no one will care for them in many situations. So, if they cannot make it they likely will die and that's it. Whereas women one way or another usually are cared for either by men or other women in societies around the world.

Mary has been very important in my life to me both spiritually and religiously all my life. If you look back through ancient religions historically, the mother figure (usually a heavy set pregnant looking hefty woman with big breasts seen in many ancient carvings) is there before any male dieties in history. So, the divine mother has always been important to all tribes of beings even before male dieties were worshiped.

In my own life first Mother Mary and then Green Tara and Quan Yin have always been very important to me starting in my 20s with Mary always being important from birth and symbolic of "Divine Mother" in all cultures around the world to me.

Seeing angels and sacred masters like Jesus and Archangel Michael and Saint Germain many thousands or more angels during my life has become normal to me in everyday life since I was born now some 68 years. (By God's Grace)

But, I would like to share some specific ways Mary came to me and helped me.

This would be an experience that happened to me in 1994. My now ex-wife and I had broken up and my then 5 year old daughter and I were spending the night in her tree house while my then wife's new boyfriend and she stayed within an acre in our old house. I knew this was all pretty difficult for my daughter to deal with and I was sort of angry about the whole thing because my wife's new boyfriend wasn't someone she or my daughter could trust.

As I tried to deal with my feelings then I prayed to Mother Mary to help me. She came to me then very strongly and said, "If you can stay disciplined and not give into anger I can help you and give you a new life for you and your daughter." I listened to her and promised I would stay disciplined (and I did) and she came through on her promises too.

Later that year I met my new wife to be and introduced my then 5 year old to her and they became friends and so my daughter began a good relationship with her new stepmother that is still going on today. But, surviving that summer and into the fall was very difficult for me through all this.

But, I kept my word to Mother Mary and she kept her word to me and brought me a whole new life that was better than the life I had had over time. Within 1 year of when I had this visitation with Mother mary while my daughter slept next to me in the treehouse in the summer of 1994  something inside me changed forever. So, when my new wife to be asked me to wear a "Mary medal" first Struck in France by Saint Catherine de Laboure in Paris within a year of this visitation from Mary I knew it was a sign that Mary was fulfilling her promise to me. So, I wore this blessed Gold medal of Mary from Saint Catherine and Mary ever since. This became my wedding ring because my fingers often swell up at night and prevent me from wearing any rings all the time like a wedding ring. So, this medal has been amazing and I have had amazing luck in my life in all ways ever since I put it on and have worn it. My life has been completely by the Grace of God in all ways.

In 2009 my wife and my older daughter now 20 years old and my younger daughter who was born in 1996 who are now half sisters to each other and close were visiting Paris then in  I believe in 2009. We received a message from a friend of my wife's who is a Nun in the Catholic church in the U.S. She told us to go to 160 Rue Du Bac in Paris to see where Saint Catherine was in Paris. My wife was very excited about all this and I wasn't sure what to think. We went to the place and it was a Catholic sacred Mary place there in Paris. It was in walking distance from the Hotel De Suede where we stayed then which also is fairly close to the Louvre in Paris and likely for most people either in walking distance or by taxi or subway if one wished to do this.

When I walked into the church there Angels came up to me and told me how to behave in this sacred place. I was pretty amazed because angels in churches are not an ordinary thing even though you might think it should be. So, I was amazed to be greeted by angels telling me how to behave at this site. But, I felt Mary and her angels presence there likely more strongly than anywhere I have ever been on earth before. So, this too, was another confirmation that Mary had given me a new life and given me a new daughter, and given my older daughter a new life too. So, I was very very grateful for this blessing upon all our lives ongoing.

By God's Grace


No comments: