High Spirits (1988) - IMDb
www.imdb.com/title/tt0095304With Peter O'Toole, Donal McCann, Mary Coughlan, Liz Smith. When Peter Plunkett's Irish castle turned hotel is about to be repossesed, he decides to spice up the ...High Spirits (film) - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Spirits_(film)High Spirits is a 1988 fantasy comedy film directed by Neil Jordan and starring Steve Guttenberg, Daryl Hannah, Beverly D'Angelo, Liam Neeson and Peter O'Toole.I was finishing "High Spirits" tonight on DVD with my wife and remembering my experiences with Actual ghosts in England.England and Scotland (I have been to both) have the most ghosts of anywhere I have ever been. I'm not entirely sure why this is?Though there are ghosts sometimes in the U.S. they are fewer and further between somehow.Maybe it's that white people (my ancestors) have lived in England and Scotland for thousands of years and they recognize me as one of their descendants when I visit.But, if you are more used to being around ghosts like me it is a little easier to deal with.There are some people that might even die if they were confronted with an actual ghost if they don't believe in them and then have to confront and entirely different reality than they believe in.I think it is when you have to confront something and realize you were wrong that something like this might be fatal.One way to survive this might be to continue to refuse to believe in ghosts adamantly so you can deny their existence. Or you need to become accustomed to them like I am at this point.However, the influences of ghosts can kill in some situations so it is important to be kind to all beings as much as possible when they are alive. Or else they may return and kill you one day after they pass on.This is just something to think about.By God's Grace
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment