Friday, January 25, 2019

A True Story out of the 1980s on Mt. Shasta I experienced

I was taking a break from our businesses in the SF Bay area and camping in my 1974 Scout II International Harvester which was likely the most amazing 4 wheel drive I have ever owned because you could literally go anywhere in low range and even push 2 to 3 feet of new fallen snow with it.

I had gotten a campsite at Panther Meadows Campground which was up on the main meadows where they still had campsites then when a lady pulls up in her car and says to me quite irate: "I was shown by God that this was my campsite. What are you doing here?" I said, "NO. This is my campsite but I'm willing to share it with you if you think God told you this is your campsite. So, I allowed her to share my campsite with this lady from Portland.

Since I was married as I have been except for 2 years since I was 26 and raising kids I wasn't interested in a relationship with any lady other than the wife I was with raising kids. So, this was a platonic relationship I had with this lady. So, as the evening progressed it turned out that she was interested in Saint Germain. For some reason at a certain point she believe I was Saint Germain. Now, it is true I run his energy because of an experience I had with him in 1973 on Easter when he appeared to me and reprogrammed my brain and mind to be perfectly in sync with his but I'm still Fred, a human being born on earth around 1950. I was slim then and buff and wore either a mustache or a beard so I looked like Saint Germain and I am genetically related to Francis Bacon of England as well. So, I can see why she thought I was Saint Germain from her perspective. Plus I'm 6 feet 4 inches tall (actually closer to 6 foot 5) so I was the right height and slim and buff at the time and in my 30s raising a family and running businesses.

So, during the evening by the campfire I spoke of things that Saint Germain wanted me to talk about so this lady recorded me I guess because she believed she was speaking to Saint Germain on Mt. Shasta.

Later, I heard from a friend that this lady went back to Portland and gave a talk about how she met Saint Germain on Mount Shasta at Panther Meadows and she played the recordings she made of me speaking about spiritual things that Saint Germain had asked me to share with her about.

He said he went to this meeting where many people were and was fascinated and then realized "Hey. That's my friend Fred" when he heard the recordings and saw the pictures of me. So, we had a good laugh about it but then I also understand how Saint Germain works and he is maybe the most practical efficient (in a scientific way) being I have ever met and has trained me to be this way too.

So, from his point of view maybe this lady did meet Saint Germain because after all he has trained me to be a version of Saint Germain on earth since before I was born this time.

By God's Grace

No comments: