Friday, January 25, 2019

Generating a Heaven Realm on Earth

Even though I was taught to think like this from birth by both my parents, somehow the Tibetan Buddhist way of Generating your own heaven realm as a bodhisattva made more sense to me likely through reincarnation. There is talking about something and then there is experiencing it in a way that works for you. Sometimes things just line up perfectly and then real Magic and enlightenment happens in your life.

This was my experience too.

Though my life was very very powerful always because of my connections to Jesus, Mother Mary, Saint Germain, Arcangel Michael and all the Arcangels and thousands of other angels learning about how a heaven was forming around me in my 20s changed me a lot.

So, after all these years I see a heaven around me the size of the physical universe now and that heaven is God.

This is my meditation that now covers all time and space and the entire universe.

Your reaction to this might be: "What!"

But my reaction would be to your reaction: "You've got to start somewhere in generating your heaven here on earth."

The basic concept is your heaven field starts with your personal aura and it expands as you gain attainment during your lifetimes through practice of your spiritual practices here on earth and beyond.

There is the concept and then there is the reality. Which came first the chicken or the egg?

IF you are experiencing a heaven as big as the universe is that real?

What do you think?

What do you believe?

What is your direct experience?

By God's Grace

No comments: