Top 10 Posts This Month
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- NordicTrack and Weight lifting
- Limitless pills (like the movie are for real) however, caution is advised (deleted article)
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- The Fox News general who 'spooked' Trump out of attacking Iran
- A former 'Mythbuster' built his own bulletproof Iron Man suit. It can fly, too.
- Iranian boats attempted to seize British tanker
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Europe's 5G difference: Unlimited data without a big surcharge
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
Thursday, January 31, 2019
The worst Storm to hit California likely Friday Night and Saturday as of now
It started raining last night here in Northern California but the big storm doesn't hit until Friday sometime after 4 to 6 pm. However, where we live we are supposed to expect 60 mph winds with 30 mph sustained. So, this sounds like the 2nd really big storm of the season and they expect to have to evacuate Montecito and other places around Santa Barbara and Thousand oaks and Malibu for this one I think the way it is presently going. However, as with all storm predictions you have to sort of wait and see how bad it actually gets where you are. Because in the end that's what it's about, surviving wherever you are.