Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- Sanskrit: Om Mani Padme Hum
- Took a fall in Kahului the day I left
- Uncle Tommy Travels Time from dragonofcompassion.com
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk has warned for years that increasingly intelligent machines will dominate humans and turn us into their pets
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- In 1980 I was a survivalist for awhile which in some ways is similar to a "Prepper" today
Thursday, January 31, 2019
The worst Storm to hit California likely Friday Night and Saturday as of now
It started raining last night here in Northern California but the big storm doesn't hit until Friday sometime after 4 to 6 pm. However, where we live we are supposed to expect 60 mph winds with 30 mph sustained. So, this sounds like the 2nd really big storm of the season and they expect to have to evacuate Montecito and other places around Santa Barbara and Thousand oaks and Malibu for this one I think the way it is presently going. However, as with all storm predictions you have to sort of wait and see how bad it actually gets where you are. Because in the end that's what it's about, surviving wherever you are.