I think it started with the Senate Votes where the Democratic version of opening Congress got more votes than the Republican one did where Romney, And Alaskan and Main Senators and other who are Republican voted for the Democratic Bill over the Republican one. The Republican party in small ways is starting to peel away from Trump: At least as far as the Shutdown is concerned.
Second, Roger Stone was arrested by the FBI in an early morning raid (likely without Trump's direct knowledge). But, even though it was all SWAT like in appearance on CNN it was said that this is the normal way that the FBI arrests someone like this in order to prevent loss of digital information so people don't destroy their digital records of phone calls or texting.
Then today when Roger Stone did the double peace or double Victory signs (depending upon your point of view) of Nixon you kind of wonder whether Stone was telling Trump to Pardon him (OR ELSE) he would have to spill the beans on Trump which would likely impeach the president.
So, as Guiliani and Trump intimidate Cohen's family one wonders how long it will be before Trump also intimidates Roger Stone, his old friend as well. But, Stone has an ego like Trump and I think Trump had better watch out the badmouthing of Stone.
If Trump doesn't pardon Stone you just know that Stone is eventually going to sing and Trump will be impeached at that point. This is one way it could go now.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Should I Give My Son A Used Lamborghini As His First Car?
- how do you change batteries on a black diamond headlamp?
- the actual location of the Crystal Palace is the Dalai Lama Village in Italy near Aoste
- What is Dragon of Compassion All About?
- US Credit Cards With Smart Chip Technology
- When Angels are a normal everyday experience:
- Chuck Lorre Productions #264 and #265
- most read articles of the last 168 hours or 7 days as of November 10th 2019 Sunday