Monday, January 28, 2019

How do you begin to Create a Heaven Realm?

One way is to move yourself away from any place where you are a victim or that you perceive you are a victim.

To begin to create a heaven realm one must empower oneself to be free to create a heaven realm away from all negative external influences.

Some people leave cities and towns and go into a cave to meditate at first.

Some go to monastic places like Catholic retreat centers or other religious centers and take time alone.

Some simply go to a cabin in the woods for awhile to begin their heaven realms.

For me it was realizing that I needed to be compassionate to myself and all beings in the past, present and future throughout the universe. The moment I decided I needed to do this All the millions and trillions of heaven realms in this Galaxy and others began to help me create my heaven realm and created alliances with my new heaven I was creating around myself in my aura spreading outward everywhere I go from that moment forward.

I realized I had already been creating a heaven most of the time in my 20s even before this level of understanding developed in me. But, at this point it became a 24 hour a day enterprise of creating a heaven realm spreading out to all parts of of the universe in the past, present and future.

At the same time I prayed for "The Leisure to Practice" which just means you will be free to practice 24 hours a day because you no longer have to work 40 to 100 hours a week for someone else's business. You then become your own business of creating your heaven realm 24 hours a day everywhere you go on earth from then on.

I prayed for "The Leisure to Practice" when I discovered this idea through Tibetan Buddhism in the late 1970s (around 1980) until 1998 when I got a heart virus and almost died. This forced me to retire at age 50 and Luckily God had provided for me a way to do this. So, I was given the "Leisure to Practice" starting at age 50 which is 20 years ago now to continue building my heaven realm expanding out to the universe in the past, present and future.

When you decide to create a heaven realm and all life in the past, present and future throughout the universe realizes you are doing this in earnest, all heaven realms in the past, present and future of the entire universe align with you to help you do this and it becomes incredibly more powerful and real every single day of your lives from then on.

Because you are not only doing this for yourself, you are also doing this for all life in the universe too in the past, present and future including everyone you know, all your family members and all life on your planet wherever you are in the universe.

This changes everyone's lives for the better on your planet as your heaven realm spreads out to touch and to change the entire universe.

All heaven realms in the entire universe are connected in various ways just like all countries on earth are connected to the United Nations. There are no wars between heavens in the universe. Rights and individuality of heavens are universally respected.

All heavens are based upon compassion for oneself and all other beings. If they don't contain compassion for oneself and all other beings they cannot be called heavens in the first place.

Compassion and respect for oneself and all other beings is the hallmark of all heavens in the entire universe.

By God's Grace

No comments: