Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Having compassion for yourself and others is a primary key to longevity

Of course genetics also plays a part in all this as well as your education and diet and where you grow up on earth because of different waters and earth all over the earth, some safe and some less so. Also, whether your parents read or write any language makes a big difference too.

I was really lucky to be born in Seattle Washington and grew up there up to 4 and then the rest of my growing up was mostly in California except for my senior year in High School where I spent October 1965 to May 1966 in Santa Fe, New Mexico in a private school there. This last year of high school calmed me down a lot and helped me a lot the rest of my life. Also, going to Hawaii with my first life and living in Hilo, Hawaii on the big island changed me a lot too.

I realized there that northern climate people who live in snow (which is the basis of life in America and Europe) creates really neurotic people who have to prepare for snow in the winter and are workaholics.

When I moved to Hawaii I realized this along with psychology and philosophy and Anthropology courses I had taken in college I realized that in Hawaii most people could survive year around by fishing in the ocean whenever they needed to eat for 1000 years or more and pick fruit like Mangoes and papayas on land to survive because even clothes most times of the year were optional and shelter was mostly from the wind and rain but never snow.

So, I realized that the snow nations tend to breed more neurotic people who always needed to be working so they could survive the winters and so their children and grandchildren all came to think this way too. But, if one came from a more idyllic culture none of this was necessarily true for them.

This changed the way I saw everything in life and my realization was that I needed to work "Smarter not harder". Because I saw often how people who were obsessed with snow and winter often died younger than others because of their constant working and often died between the ages of 35 and 50 years of age and sometimes younger. So, I personally saw a whole lot of people die between 20 and 50 many times from overwork and I didn't want to die young like them. This was mostly between the 1950s and up to around 1965 or 1970. After 1970 people started to get smarter because more people went to college and found out more things so they didn't die as young as they used to after that.

I realized that people needed to work "Smarter not Harder" to succeed because you cannot usually get rich doing blue collar 9 to 5 work. You can only pay the bills and that's all. So, unless you can become a business owner and buy stocks and land and stuff like this: "How can you EVER get ahead?"

And then on top of this look at what the Great Recession did to the middle Class of America? 75% of the wealth of the middle Class was completely destroyed by the Great Recession because of underwater houses from people walking out from under their loans because their homes dropped 25% to 75% in value. So, there was no way they could ever recoup their losses and so they walked away from their loans even if they went bankrupt.

And now, those people who became rightfully angry brought in Trump which only made things about 1000 percent worse except for the top 10% of the nation and the world.

So, having compassion for yourself you take the time to understand all these things so you don't just become another victim with a Gold Watch after slaving for 35 to 50 years for a company that doesn't give a s--- about you. And you wind up in a rest home where you usually die of boredom within 5 years time.

So, take the time to understand these kinds of things so you don't just become another unhappy victim of the system like an old worn out piece of machinery.

Have compassion for yourself young enough so you can figure all this out so you can have a future that is actually better than killing yourself.

By God's Grace

No comments: