Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Yogananda

My experience with Yogananda was that he had passed away when I was about 4 years old. At age 4 I moved to San Diego from Seattle with my father, mother and mother's mother. When I was 6 years old starting first grade my parents were put in charge as ministers of the Hope Street "I AM" Sanctuary in Los Angeles, California.

Here, I met my best friend in the Saint Germain Foundation that was Richard that I knew from age 6 until he passed away in 2006. He also encouraged me to marry my present wife in 1995 which was very helpful to me then and was also one of my two Best Men at my wedding at the Chapel in Yosemite National Park in California.

His mother we called Janie was a very good Friend of Paramahansa Yogananda and they visited each other often during the 1940s up until he passed away. This is my story about Yogananda when he was alive.

However, her son Richard was instrumental in getting me interested in going to college and interested in philosophy and critical thinking that you learn in high school or college or life which allows you to make useful decisions instead of the crazy ones most people tend to make around the world when they aren't educated enough.

Also, Richard's Grandmother donated the money for Shasta Springs and the Amphitheater where the life of Christ is portrayed each August in mt. Shasta. Richard's Grandmother was one of the wealthier people in Los Angeles in the 1940s and 1950s and 1960s. I think I met her once or twice as a child before she passed away I believe in the late 1950s or early 1960s.

Yogananda began appearing to me in my teens after I read "Autobiography of a Yogi" and I had similar experiences with Sai Baba of India as well on Mt. Shasta.

My uncle and a cousin had things precipitated by Sai Baba in India during the 1960s when they visited him there. Many Americans journeyed to India to meet Sai Baba during the 1960s until he passed away on April 24th 2011.

Sai Baba was interesting in that he could precipitate a body thousands of miles from where the body he was resident in was and walk around in it helping people.

Yogananda helped me many times in this lifetime when I called out to him for help and the same with Sai Baba.

By God's Grace

No comments: