Yes. I was waiting for this type of evidence because everything I'm studying says that you could theoretically at least get coronavirus about 4 times a year. In other words if it doesn't kill you the first time it might the 2nd, 3rd or 4th time you get it.
Doctors say that the LONGEST you can be immune to coronavirus is only 3 months.
So, my ongoing question is: (Which there is not an answer to yet I believe is) "If you can only be immune from coronavirus for 3 months maximum does that mean that you have to get a vaccine every 2 months to stay immune to coronavirus?"
As of yet I have heard no confirmation one way or another for this question.
And then there is the even worse question of: "Is Coronavirus mutating into something resembling the common cold which no vaccine can work on because of constant mutation which might mean people are going to be dying from this sort of like from AIDS worldwide for years and years to come?"
At least 30 million people worldwide have died from AIDS since the 1980s by the way.
Coronavirus might be something that keeps on killing for the next century as well the way it presently looks.
The title is a quote directly from the previous article which is:
https://bgr.com/2020/08/25/coronavirus-reinfection-confirmed-hong-kong-belgium-netherlands/
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- A Tragic Loss | Tesla Motors
- These Are The Possible Future Leaders Of Britain
- Transhumanism from Wikipedia
- It looks like I wrote this in 2002 which is the year after 9-11
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- How to Survive a Potential Recession
- Ray Kurzweil created the idea of the Singularity in regard to Artificial intelligence. He believes it will come by 2050
- 'First to sue': Opposing Trump's desire to end birthright citizenship is personal for this AG
- Climate change, new construction mean more ruinous fires
- doctor visits due to flu reach highest level in 30 years
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment