I can give dictations or channel from the Ascended Masters. I am gifted enough to do this.
However, the problem from my point of view is Clarity.
Yes. I can channel from the Ascended masters for people to listen to BUT clarity is the problem that I see the most in regard to channeling.
From personal experience this is how it works. A Channel might be on average 50% clear to 70% clear on any given day but if they are angry or upset or aren't feeling well for any reason this clarity might go to 10% 20% or 30% clarity. Because channeling is ALWAYS colored by the person channeling the information.
So, from my point of view unless I could be 100% clear (which is not possible for any human being by the way) I don't want to channel for people because of this because of. potentially bad karma from mistranslations of what Ascended masters like Jesus and Saint Germain and Archangel Michael might say through me.
Even if what is called their Radiation or Blessing or Darshan was perfectly flowing through my aura directly to those present I still would not be happy with not giving them 100% perfect dictations or channelings so I won't usually do this.
However, often when I'm writing an article or a book I might be channeling from Jesus or Saint Germain or the Galactic Sentience or His Oneness of Lemuria (and Shambala) or Archangel Michael or a group of angels or archangels when I'm writing.
But, I don't usually mention this unless they ask me to. This way I can be more responsible from my own personal point of view to the Divine. I think it's because I was trained a lot by the Archangels and they demand perfect clarity sort of like Divine Soldiers and because I was taught by Jesus and Saint Germain and the Archangels growing up I demand perfect clarity of myself if I'm quoting any divine being.
by God's Grace
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
No comments:
Post a Comment