Friday, August 28, 2020

What does it take to become a Free Thinker?

I suppose many people have different definitions of what a Free Thinker is but my definition from coming from people who settle America since 1725 in Philadelphia when they arrived there by ship from Europe is that one first needs to be a survivor. Next, one needs to be pragmatic in one's actions enough to survive whatever comes.

However, if life gives you the opportunity to actually be a Free Thinker one should take that opportunity.

I was very lucky in that my father was a Valedictorian of his High School Class in 1934. So, he began debating with me about literally anything and would consciously take the opposite viewpoint of me just to demonstrate why debate is so very important in life. So, by the time I was 12 I could hold forth on almost any subject with my father and stand my ground. He seemed very pleased that he had taught me to be a critical thinker as a child already by age 10 or 12 years of age.

But, then again, we were expected ( at least the boys were) to emotionally be adults by age 4 when I grew up so we could be given a rifle by age 8 without shooting our friends because we were too silly.

So, basically I was grown up enough at 4 to have most of my front baby teeth pulled out without novacaine and so by 8 I was ready for my own .22 rifle that I put in my bedroom with the bullets from then on.

So, becoming a free thinker means you approach life in a serious manner and you learn early to separate fact from fiction.

For example, now people who cannot do this are dying and astounding rates from coronavirus or they feel forced to work in dangerous environments that might expose them to coronavirus one or the two.

But, both of these situations come from not being a critical enough thinker to save your own life in the end.

But, by being a Free thinker and educated you know better how to save your own life.

But then again, it's true each of us is only as safe as our weakest family member or friend in regard
to the coronavirus.

Learning to be a Free Thinker who creates the criteria of all you survey creates you into a
Master of your own ship and Creator of your own destiny.

Most people who come to America are looking for the freedom to succeed at this.

However, the most freedom I have seen in regard to this in the U.S. still is in California, Washington and Oregon.

But, this is just MY personal experience. Other people might have different experiences.


By God's Grace

No comments: