Because of this when I 'm writing something and get interrupted by a phone call or having to go somewhere or whatever I often am told by the angels to delete that article because the perfect time for it to connect with specific people has passed. This happens almost once a day by the way where I have to interrupt what I'm doing and so it won't be helpful in the way the angels intended it to be so I just delete whatever it was that I was writing.
So, in this sense this blog has saved many many lives along the way with Angelic help.
By God's Grace
To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment