Friday, August 28, 2020

Who is Saint Germain?

He is a student of Jesus but because he came about 1500 years after Jesus he also brings compassion, Forgiveness and in addition to this Science and the Scientific Method. So, basically in addition to compassion and forgiveness which Jesus taught Saint Germain brings the Scientific Method and all the Sciences.

My parents believed in Saint German when they were alive until 1985 and 2008. My mother passed last in 2008. So, I was born believing in Saint Germain and Jesus so I was taught Saint Germain was a student of Jesus and that they operated at this point in many ways like Brothers in their work preventing human extinction and creating enlightenment wherever they could in all people on earth.

For me, Saint Germain was easier for me to relate to than Jesus because of my being a clairvoyant because when I went into my friend's Christian Churches every church has an Astral Jesus there created by the belief systems of the people who attend that church.

So, as a child this confused me because every church had a different astral Jesus who taught differently than the Jesus of every other church. As a result I found it easier to relate to Saint Germain rather than 1000 or 1,000,000 different Jesuses each in their own separate church worldwide.

So, I prefer to commune with Jesus in Nature because of this rather than feel confused at the different teachings of each Christian church on earth. And by the way you could go to any Baptist or other denomination and each individual church still has a different astral Jesus there presiding based upon the individual beliefs of the families and people attending that church.

So, I found this really confusing so I prefer to worship Jesus and Saint Germain in Nature and in the wilderness because of the confusion inherent in all churches on earth.

The other problem I have with churches is that 75% or more of the people who go to church are actually there to benefit financially from the other people there more than anything else. So, this sort of makes me sick too and it causes me to feel like most people are bastardizing churches by their wrong motivations for being there in the first place.

As a child when my parents were ministers of the Hope STreet "I AM" Sanctuary in Los Angeles from 1954 when I was 6 to 1960 when I was 12 Saint Germain and Jesus began speaking to me while I was bored sitting in church waiting for my parents. They told me all sorts of scientifically advanced things that most people don't tend to know about and I see now they were grooming for me to be the person I am today. I guess I was always very gifted and they wanted to be an adept like them and so they were training me consciously from for sure by 8 or 9 years of age.

This didn't make my life any easier but it did keep me alive because I listened to them about what I should be doing and where I should be going so they kept me alive this way as I watched many of my friends die in various ways in the 1950s one by one and it was even worse in the 1960s during the Viet Nam War.

So, throughout my life Jesus and Saint Germain have trained me in various ways to use my gifts to help people survive all sorts of challenges in their lives.

There are several versions of when Saint Germain was born and where and who his parents were. My parents believed he was born the illegitimate son of Queen Elizabeth I of England as Francis Bacon and that he wrote the Shakespearean Plays using Shakespeare as his writing name and pretending Shakespeare wrote these plays. Within the original Manuscripts were at least 7 and some say 15 codes because Francis Bacon was the expert on codes until World War II.

He was also the father of the Scientific Method which breaks all facts down into Hypotheses, Theories and Laws. I find it useful to take all information and I put it into hypotheses (possibly true),

Theories, (pretty sure they are true) and Laws (absolutely true statements).

I find by classifying all information (spiritual, religious, scientific and every day experiences into these categories) that I usually don't discard most information no matter how out there it is simply because I eventually might find that information useful to me in some way, shape or form.

By Classifying in this way EVERYTHING it is incredibly useful to me in surviving my life on all levels.

By God's Grace

By God's Grace

No comments: