Saturday, August 29, 2020

neural links I would think could or would go both directions

In other words while the pig is influencing the robots movements what is the robot or network doing to the pigs brain? In other words it's sort of like an implanted telephone in some beings brain, the influences go both directions. I think at least for myself I would rather have a cell phone (smartphone) than a brain implant simply because I can turn off or throw away the smartphone any time I choose to. But, a brain implant likely is very permanent, especially if it were in a human being instead of a pig. Every time you open up a brain through the cranium you could get an infection and that could be it. So, getting a brain implant is hazardous on many different levels at different stages. So, once someone had a brain implant put in they probably wouldn't want another operation to take it out because that would be hazardous too. I'm not sure thoughtful people would want a brain implant unless it was the only way to stay alive at that point in their lives.

No comments: