To the best of my ability I write about my experience of the Universe Past, Present and Future
Top 10 Posts This Month
- Dolly Parton on English version of Wikipedia
- The natural Progression of AI killing more and more people (from my personal point of view)
- As of September 16th at around 6 am this is the most read article here at this blog
- Strait of Hormuz shut until Tehran's conditions met, Ghalibaf says
- Hunter charged with manslaughter in shooting of woman he mistook for a deer: Police
- Inside the bipartisan effort to stop the Big Bend border wall
- Russia’s New Favorite Jihadis: The Taliban
- When Thubten Told me stories like this about Drukpa Kunley he had me laughing on the floor
- Protesters form human chain at Kennedy Center amid Trump's threats to demolish it
- From Google Images these are all variations of Tibetan Momos
Saturday, August 29, 2020
neural links I would think could or would go both directions
In other words while the pig is influencing the robots movements what is the robot or network doing to the pigs brain? In other words it's sort of like an implanted telephone in some beings brain, the influences go both directions. I think at least for myself I would rather have a cell phone (smartphone) than a brain implant simply because I can turn off or throw away the smartphone any time I choose to. But, a brain implant likely is very permanent, especially if it were in a human being instead of a pig. Every time you open up a brain through the cranium you could get an infection and that could be it. So, getting a brain implant is hazardous on many different levels at different stages. So, once someone had a brain implant put in they probably wouldn't want another operation to take it out because that would be hazardous too. I'm not sure thoughtful people would want a brain implant unless it was the only way to stay alive at that point in their lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment