Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Dragonfire

 When I became a Dragon bigger than a house and breathed fire upon everyone during a vision in my no water and no food Vision quest in 1983 for 96 hours it changed my life a lot. At the time it terrified me, (the power of it) was so beyond anything I had ever experienced as a human being before.

But, when the fire I breathed out in the vision didn't burn people up and kill them but instead it enlightened them and made them smile I realized God was sharing something very powerful with me and might be pointing me to what my purpose was in life. I think I have somewhat found my purpose when I asked for Leisure to Practice starting in 1980 around there. When it came from my prayers and manifested according to God's Will I almost died for 9 months from fall of 1998 to may of 1999. Then I started my very first blog site like I had promised God I would do if I didn't die during those times. I have continued to honor God in this way since June of 1999 when I first was well enough to do that.

By God's Grace

No comments: