Saturday, March 27, 2021

Having compassion for yourself will heal you. Having compassion for others will heal you and them

 I was raised in a mystical Christian church by my parents. The object appeared to me at the time to gain wealth and power through your religion. This is what the goal seemed like to me as a child growing up.

However, as I entered my 20s (at 21) I found myself outside my church on my own because I realized it was hypocritical what people were doing in my church at all levels. However, this separation turned out to  be one of the best things that ever happened to me (but I had to somehow survive this change which took about 4 years to go through a psychological transition of always being in the same church since I was born.

Then at age 10 when I was moving away from religion something happened to me which drove me eventually back to my church which was that I was dying from a concussion and I knew it. So, by ages 14 and 15 I invoked God back into my life (because I was going in a science direction) and asked God to come live in my body with me which he did when I was 15.

However, this made me see things as being one with God which has nothing really to do with religion at all and is more about our immortal souls from a personal experience and angels directly. I found out that religions really are not about God as much as they tend to be often White Country Clubs where people get business contacts who often don't even believe in God or Jesus in the first place.

Being as young and as idealistic as I was then this wasn't going to work seeing this hypocrisy in my life. At the time I didn't realize that ALL churches Christian or not were like this worldwide. So, over time as I realized this by my mid 20s I realized by age 27 that I didn't really belong in any church because I just couldn't deal with the hypocrisy of it all. I was still too idealistic and then too principled to deal with this on a daily or weekly basis anymore at all.

So, I became my own religion so to speak and lived directly with God and Jesus and the Angels and went my merry way with them instead of people who spoke out of both sides of their mouths all the time.

This worked much better for me. 

In the process I realized that power and wealth isn't the answer. Instead I realized that Compassion for myself and all life in the universe was the answer and so I eventually got interested in Tibetan Buddhism because this worked for me.

So now, I have become a Mystical Christian Tibetan Buddhist which works great for me in my life.

Here is what made me a Tibetan Buddhist:

May all beings attain bliss and the cause of bliss
May all beings be free from suffering and the cause of suffering
May all beings never be without the supreme bliss that is free from all
near or far all grasping and aversion

By this Merit may I become like all the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas of the Ten directions and the Three times.

Not one being left behind.


I have given this prayer millions and millions of time and often wake up in the night from sleeping giving this prayer. And from the beginning this is what I EXPERIENCE so my experience is this already manifested for all life in the past, present and future of the whole universe.

I experience this manifest now past, present and future throughout the whole universe and I am Free!

By the way the ten directions are for navigating infinite space where there is no up and no down and no sideways really.

The Three times are the past, present and future.


No comments: