Monday, March 29, 2021

The Visions from a no water and no food vision quest are often more real than anything you have ever experienced before

 Why Is this?

I think it is a part of our human design where people get close to starving to death or dying of thirst that our bodies become more desperate and move us towards survival in very unique ways.

This is one of the things (if you are healthy enough to survive this) (and I was at around 35 still in 1983).

Though I had two really powerful visions that came to me that overwhelmed my senses in a really profound way and were literally more REAL than anything I have experienced in life before or since somehow.

The first experience makes complete sense to me now somehow:

I became a Huge (bigger than a house) Golden Dragon who was breathing out golden fire on everyone. I was terrified and horrified at first because I thought my fire was going to kill people. But then, I realized it didn't kill them it enlightened them instead and they all became enlightened and smiled as a result of my dragon fire. In some ways I feel these blogs that I started after I almost died for 9 months in 1998 and 1999 are my dragon fire enlightening people by God's design.

So, in 1998 and 1999 since I didn't die like I thought i might (even the doctors didn't think I would survive but I did). I promised God that if I didn't die then that I would begin publishing online a blog site (they didn't call them that yet then) and that I would share with people my amazing experiences in this lifetime as a prayer of Thanks to God for all the amazing things that have happened in my very long life so far here to age 73.

So, I was forced to retire (but I had already been praying for the Leisure to Practice since around 1980).

So, me almost dying and being forced to retire was actually God fulfilling my prayer for the leisure to practice to help both myself and all mankind better into enlightenment. So, at this point I have been retired since fall of 1998 except for a short time working for the U.S. Census in 2000. 

So, my blogs appear to be God breathing Dragon fire through me to enlighten mankind in the past, present and future of the universe. This is what appears to be happening from my present perspective of the universe and God.

By God's Grace

No comments: