Monday, March 29, 2021

Some of my friends won't get the vaccine and they have that right

I think forcing everyone to get a vaccine isn't useful even though they might die or be maimed by coronavirus sooner or later. I too have friends that won't be getting the vaccine either. However, of all the people I know now likely somewhere between 80% to 90% appear to be either having gotten the vaccine or planning to do this. Though I'm concerned about getting my 2nd MRNA Pfizer shot this week I'm not worrying about dying from it only maybe getting something like a flu  for one or more days like a friend of ours did this week. However, he actually had COVID with no symptoms but was tested with it at one point. 

However, at least in Free nations people should have the right to opt out of a vaccine if they want to even if this eventually costs them their lives.

Also, I hope free nations don't make it mandatory to get vaccines.

But, if you get a vaccine you need to stay with the company you had your first vaccine with now. You cannot switch horses in the middle of the stream because they are all slightly different technology than the other.

So, like with me and my wife we get our 2nd Pfizer shot then we make sure we get Pfizer boosters from here on out too because each technology (sort of like how each car or truck is slightly different too needs different parts in order to run correctly). So, if you start with one company's vaccine you then need to stay with the same company's vaccine in order to have successful results regarding boosters for the next however many years we are dealing with coronavirus variants now. 

No comments: