Thursday, March 25, 2021

I can still remember meeting Flame in Hawaii years ago now

 In the 1980s I had had training with several Native American Medicine men as well as Tibetan Lamas in California and Oregon and in 1985 and 1986 in India and Nepal. So, to some degree I was as ready as I was ever going to be to meet Flame in Hawaii.

What I found strange was that I was with my family at a hotel on Maui near Kahului Airport which is the main jet Airport on Maui. I was taking a bath and I think that day we had gone up to Haleakala Crater at 10,000 feet in our car. At that time I lived in either Hana likely because otherwise I wouldn't have needed a hotel in Kahului if I lived in Paia then. So, I was taking it easy in the bathtub at the hotel and Flame Showed up. Likely we had driven into town from Hana down the road to Hana to pick up someone (maybe my mother who flew in from the mainland).

IF you have ever been to the Hawaiian islands it's a lot like being on another planet in many ways. You are likely further from most civilizations on earth on Hawaii than you likely could be anywhere else on earth. So, there is this surrealistic quality to being most places in Hawaii compared to most other places on earth to begin with. It's literally like being on another planet entirely in many ways if you stay there very long or even if you are on vacation.

So, when Flame showed up I was sort of like: ""Whoa! This is way to much to deal with for me."

Then, Flame said that I was one of his many many incarnations and that just because he was an octopus evolution and I was a human evolution that it shouldn't interfere with the same soul in two bodies.

At this point he got my attention and I sensed he wasn't lying to me. So, I pursued the conversation between us because I felt it might be important not only to me but also to the human race as well both then and into the future somehow.

When he spoke to me about rescuing the Martians and Maldekians and bringing them to earth 65 million years ago though he really got my attention. Because I already knew something about this from a friend of mine Called Father Charlie who was once district attorney of Santa Cruz County before he became a Jesuit Catholic Priest and who spoke 20 languages including Russian. It was either through Isvestia or Pravda Newspaper that he had read about how the asteroid belt was actually an inhabited planet nuked out of existence as discovered by a Russian probe and how this was covered up by the major religions of the world but not by Russia at the time in the 1970s because they were atheistic and had no need to hide the truth like religions often feel the need to so it doesn't contradict their holy books in some way that they don't want it too. As you can tell Father Charlie was a very interesting fellow with a 200 IQ and a very independent thinker as well.

No comments: