Wednesday, March 31, 2021

witnessing

I was just talking on the phone with a friend and he was asking me about spiritual experiences in my life:

I went back to the first one I can remember at age 2 that saved me from dying of Whooping cough where my grandmother was singing "Hark the Herald Angels Sing" and I was laying in her lap likely coughing from whooping cough around Christmas of 1951 I'm thinking because I was around 2 or 3 at most.

The Archangels came and saved me riding the song my Grandmother sang which saved my young life then. The whole room became white light and the archangels wore jeweled armor with light coming from the armor. They didn't have beards but all had shoulder length hair of different colors. Michael had blonde hair with blue-violet eyes that pierced your soul deeply to the point where I was never the same again. I wanted to go with them and leave the earth with all it's constraints but they were there to encourage me to stay and to get strong and healthy and do what I had promised to do here. So, I lived on but I started praying by age 4 or 5 to soul travel with the Angels so I could be with them again traveling the universe and all time and space. 

By God's Grace

No comments: