Monday, March 29, 2021

Long in the tooth?

 One of the visions I don't usually speak much about from my vision quest was one that scared me a lot at the time simply because I couldn't fully understand what it meant.

However, as I grow older it now makes more sense to me because I couldn't fully understand it then in 1983 when I was 35.

In this vision I became a Merlin Figure (but since then Merlin is also Padmasambhava as he revealed this to me in Rewalsar, India too in 1986.

So, this vision directly relates to what happened 3 years later in Rewalsar, India too in that Dorje Drollo Padmasambhava Holy place too. 

I'll see if God allows me to share in such a way that I can interblend these two experiences.

Part of this is the highest form of practice in Tibetan Buddhism is diety meditation where you actually become the diety yourself.

Here are the three types of contemplation or meditation taught:

1. You see the diety (God) as someone like your parent or Grandparent and you ask for their help.

2. You see the Diety (God) as your friend that you can talk to and communicate with all the time like with the angels.

3. You see yourself as the Diety himself or herself (as God) while still realizing you are also a human being here on earth as well and while realizing that all human beings (and possibly all beings) are also capable of seeing themselves as the diety (God) themselves too. Then you manifest this.

The third kind of meditation or contemplation brings death to human beings who are not already full of compassion for all life in the universe already. So, the manifesting the third way is only really useful if you are very very humble and already compassionate towards all beings as them being your family throughout the universe and in all time and space.

IF you aren't evolved enough this third way only brings death usually to the individual. However, if one is aspiring to have compassion while doing this often it is allowed by God and the Dieties and the angels.

In Tibetan, Male Angels are called Dakas and female angels are Called Dakinis.

So, maybe you can see where I'm going with all of this?

So, my scary at the time vision was of me becoming Merlin the magician (who I realize now that Merlin was  Padmasambhava who brought Buddhism to Tibet to King Trisong Detsun when he blended the Buddhism from Nalanda Buddhist University at that time with the local Shamanic Bon Po religion to create Tibetan Buddhism then. However, as an older man he was also known as Merlin the magician who brought King Arthur to power in England. The first point where I realized that Merlin might be Padmasambhava was that they said he was Pink skinned (like no one is naturally in India, Nepal or Tibet) especially back then.

So, in my vision I became Merlin the Magician (who is an incarnation of Saint Germain by the way). So, this also means Saint Germain was also Padmasambhava who brought Tibetan Buddhism to Tibet.

So, when I became Merlin in my vision I was a little scared but then my eye teeth got 3 feet long and then this really scared me a lot at the time.

But, now we have Long in the tooth means you are very very old in English ways of speaking. Merlin was a young man in England and likely born there in the British Isles, then he went to likely Egypt and India, Afghanistan and Tibet eventually. Then he came back and put King Arthur on the throne of England.

So, in that lifetime he brought Buddhism to Tibet and brought King Arthur and the knights of the Round table to England and unified England which pretty much stayed unified right up until now. (Which is a pretty amazing accomplishment in itself!).

So, now I realize that I am connected to both Saint Germain, Merlin and Padmasambhava and the long teeth simply means I will live a really long time.

Then in my 20s Saint Germain came to me and told me this:

"If you live to be 100 you will see 500

If you live to be 500 you will see 1000

If you live to be 1000 you will see 5000

If you live to be 5000 you will see 10,000"

At the time I said to him: "When I see it I'll believe it!"

And he said, "If you had said anything else you wouldn't be my student."

By God's Grace

However, now I realize this isn't potentially true just for me but for all of you too!

So, this is why I'm sharing all this with you to. 

There are some of you out there that will still be alive 10,000 years from now and you might not have known this was potentially true until Now!

By God's Grace

Medical Science goes forward in leaps and bounds. Look at the MRNA vaccines that were just invented less than 1 year ago. It would have taken 10 years in normal circumstances to pull this off before now worldwide. Imagine what will happen medical Science next!

By God's Grace

No comments: