Friday, March 26, 2021

I don't usually write fiction: Some things may appear to be fiction but they are not

 I do write usually in a legendary style of writing which works for me and hopefully for my readers too. My biggest weakness as a writer is that I'm not really a writer and I'm more of a good story teller instead.

So, my biggest weakness is that I hate to edit my work because I write in a very personal style so that my writing is often like one of my children in some ways. It's true I do have 3 biological children and 2 step children and one adopted daughter as well so I was raising children from 1974 when my son was born until 2014 when my youngest child graduated from her private school. But, writing for me is often something very personal and meaningful in various ways. I'm not sure how other writers can distance themselves from their writing. It just doesn't work for me.

So, when I write it is a lot like writing my own Bible direct from God and the Angels. In fact, in many ways this is exactly how I see it a lot of the time.

The point of my writing is healing you and healing me while enlightening all of us at the same time.

I write so the human race has less chance of going extinct anytime soon and so as many of you as possible can become completely enlightened in this lifetime. That's actually what I'm really doing here.

By God's Grace

No comments: