Monday, November 1, 2021

What is real?

 On the Cross Jesus said: "Eloi Eloi lama sabacthani!"

If you translate this from Aramaic which is Jesus' native language it means literally: 

"My Gods My Gods How you have glorified me!"

But, if you take it from Aramaic to Greek and then to Latin and then maybe eventually to English they changed it to "My God! My God! Why have you Forsaken me?"

So, understanding this one phrase is completely mistranslated to mean the opposite of it's real meaning in the King James version of the Bible which likely came from Aramaic to Greek to Latin to English you have to kind of wonder what else did they screw up to mean the opposite of what it meant?

Also, Eloi, Eloi (are the Builders of the Galaxy) if you understand what I mean.

So, what I believe he was actually saying was my (Creator Gods who created the Galaxy) "How you have glorified me!"

In other words, he was one of the beings who created the galaxy along with his family. So, in this sense he likely was a son or a grandson of the Galactic Sentience who actually runs the Galaxy! And definitely a son or a grandson or a great Grandson of the Galactic Sentience who actually built the galaxy before the present one.


No comments: