Wednesday, December 1, 2021

After listening to Bancel of Moderna:

 I'm sort of glad I didn't get a Moderna Booster. I knew that Moderna was much better than Pfizer was against Delta as a booster but if I listen to Bancel the Moderna vaccine might be less effective against Omicron. So, I'm thinking I'm glad now I got the Pfizer Booster again simply because it appears (as of now) to be the most effective against Omicron which appears to be moving into dominance over Delta?

That last statement we likely will have to wait and see because nothing appears to be certain as of right now.

For example, mild Omicron cases in young people might just be because they are young people with better immune systems than older people.

But, what could be happening is that young people are getting Omicron from each other and then spreading it to everyone else in their lives and possibly then watching their older relatives and friends dying? Unsure at the moment.

However, it does appear that Omicron spreads much faster over the whole world than Delta ever did.

South Korea's record breaking Covid numbers might be attesting to this.

No comments: