Friday, December 3, 2021

More regarding Seeing the Future

Here is one story  that I like to tell which is true). But, always regarding these things I have more questions than answers about them still. So, seeing the future and changing it is always enigmatic. In other words when you change the future to a new one you have usually mixed results.

For example, I saw an accident happening to my family in 1985 on a Saturday. I begged my wife not to drive anywhere that day. My then wife said, "I have a business delivery and our daughter has an orchestra practice at the High School."

On one level I couldn't argue with that but this also meant my wife and step daughter might die that day.

So, I prayed really really hard until they had to leave that day. Then a few minutes later my step daughter came running up the road with blood running down from her forehead. She said, "Come quickly in the other car there has been a bad accident."

So, I got into our other car and drove her quickly back to her mother. There had been a head on accident on a hair pin turn near where we lived and neither car could see the other on a blind corner and they had hit head on. 

My then wife had cracked several ribs on the steering wheel and was having trouble breathing and I could see she was in pain trying to talk and breathe. My step daughter had hit her head on the ring on her finger by trying not to go through the windshield. Neither was wearing a seat belt but they were not required by law to wear then either.

So, my prayers had saved both their lives so they only had minor injuries even though my then wife had trouble breathing the next few months because it was so painful and the car was totaled.

But, here's the thing. Maybe they were meant to die. I have had to consider this because within 10 years both of them turned against me and I almost never speak ever to either of them now. So, likely if they had died I would have positive feelings for them still like I did then.

So, maybe God was right. They were supposed to die that Day?

So, when you change time sometimes you wonder if you should have. It's true I prayed for them both not to die and I likely would do the same thing again. But, should I have let them die knowing that they would if I did nothing? Like I said I likely would do the same thing again because I couldn't have lived with those consequences in my life long term.

So, this is the thing. When you change time unusual things often change too that you don't expect to happen. 

No comments: