Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Angels naturally travel both time and space as a part of their work

This is why having a good connection with Angels and working with angels in your lives will tend to extend your lives a lot.

For example, many times starting when I was young I believed I might die soon (often with good reason).

So, how I stayed alive is by listening to what the angels told me.

My natural reaction many times throughout my life would have been to panic and then likely have a heart attack or stroke and then die.

However, if when you are scared you ask Angels what is going on and you actually listen to what they say they will tell you what is coming.

For example, you might say: "Am I going to die now?"

And they might say to you: "This too will pass. All this is just temporary. Things will get better soon."

Whereas if you just looked at your life at that point every indication other than talking to angels would tell you to go drive your car off a cliff because you just don't want to suffer anymore.

This is why cultivating God's angels in your life is often a matter of life or death for you and your family and friends.

By God's Grace 

No comments: